The Rosewind area lies to the north-east of Cordor, and is considered a part of Cordor's territory, despite the occasional confusing legality. It is home to the Rosewind Troupe, a group of travelling Sunites who have made permanent camp in the area as a trade outpost and carnival of sorts. The Rosewind Troupe is also commonly associated with the Hinvasion.
Points of interest include the marksman's test, performer's stage and display of exotic creatures.
- Kalah and Noristan Aylomen - Sunite merchants, known for being tight-fisted with their pricing.
- Fazbinarr - Jewelery merchant and Bank liason.
- Fferfull Derlson - Inventor of an astrochronolometer, which when used, gives the exact date and time, as well as the year.
- Barzenbus Floppysocks - Eccentric gnome who revels in keeping his monster exhibits in tip-top condition.
- Esmerelda - A fortune teller of some renown, or so she claims.
- Kerard - Gives a bounty to adventurers and bounty hunters who can produce the head of a criminal or particularly nasty creature.
- Gimpy - Faithful guard dog of the Rosewind.