Note that many resources on internet can be from custom campaigns, different settings, or from D&D 4th edition or AD&D. Not all information from them would be valid on Arelith!
All information from Forgotten Realms Wikia is being shifted over to the 4th edition canon. While Arelith has no set time period, it tends to be locked in a "time loop" similar to the timeline of the original NWN campaigns. Especially information that date to year 1372 DR and after are invalid for Arelith.
- Arelith webpage 
- Arelith forum 
- Arelith chat 
- Arelith radio 
- Encyclopedia Arelithica 
- Donation 
- FatherMatt's NeverWinter Tower - guide to the best sites for the BioWare version of Neverwinter Nights
- The Role-player's Guide to Multiplayer Neverwinter Nights
- Characterization Made Easy by Scott Bennie: A little personality goes a long way for all characters.
- King-Of-Hearts: "This is a way to make better developed characters with deep personalities and realistic characteristics that everyone can enjoy; Read it, memorize it, prosper."
- Neverwinter Grimoire v3.0 - pdf document on nwvault that includes compilation of the Neverwinter Nights, SoU, & HotU rules. It covers most of the rules on character creation and has descriptions of every feat, skill, and spell that is included in the game. It is meant for the beginner and advanced player as a guide and reference.( Direct link to pdf online.)
Guides for Wiki DevelopmentEdit
Sightseeing Arelith by n00bdragon:
- Map of Faerun: Large, Medium, Small
- The Maps of Faerun and Faerun's Underdark (page with links for large maps)
- The Map of Faerun, Toril (direct link to different large map)
- A nice big Faerun